Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Be a green reader!
11 - 24 April 2009, 11am to 8pm:
Bring your used books to any Public Library 11am to 8pm and get a book exchange coupon indicating one-for-one exchange for the books accepted.
On 25 April, used books are accepted only at the National Library Building.
25 April 2009
Bring your coupon to The Plaza, National Library Building, to redeem for used books dropped off by other book lovers.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Each person can exchange up to a maximum of 30 used books. There is no age limit for participation.
2. What is accepted:
- Children's and adults' fiction and non-fiction books (eg. cookbooks, travel guides and romance novels) in any of the four official languages.
- Used library books bought from previous Library Book Sales.
3. What is not accepted:
Textbooks, magazines and audio-visual materials.
4. Used books for exchange should be in relatively good physical condition.
5. Only coupons issued with a Book Exchange stamp are valid.
6. Coupons issued are transferable. You may pass them on to your family members or friends to help you redeem.
7. Lost coupons are not replaceable.
8. Plastic/carrier bags and delivery service will not be provided on Sat, 25 April. You are advised to bring your own carrier bags and/or arrange for transportation of books redeemed.
For enquiries, please call NLB Helpdesk at 6332 3255 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the poster (PDF, 3.8Mb)
Posted by BGO at 3:03 AM